Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Your Input Needed! (Kids Classes)

I am looking for your thoughts on classes for kids. I have had many people asking me about classes and I would like to be able to help them. So here are some questions and if you can leave me a comment and answer that would be Fab! OR you can leave me comments on the Facebook page as well.

1. What is a good price for a child's class? How long would you want the class to be?
2. What kind of classes would your children be interested in?
       Some of my thoughts are classes on cupcake decorating, cookie decorating, maybe a basics class on how to ice and pipe. Others?
3. Would you be interested in short session you can purchase as a party activity? With or without an instructor?
4. Is this something you would like to do regularly or a one time event?
5. Would you be interested in baking as well or just decorating?

My plan is to set up groups, maybe at the coordinators home and I would bring all the supplies.
Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks so much!

1 comments:

L-Dubs said...

1. If it were a one on one class, I would think you could charge more. For a group class for kids, maybe $25-$35 for 45 min or an hour
2. For kids I would think cake or cookie decorating, and maybe some simple baking recipies.
3. I would think with an instructor for sure. I love the party idea, this could be just like any of the home parties or even for special occasions like a birthday party.
4. A cake decorating class that progressed to more advanced techniques would be something I would take on a regular basis (if I weren't moving ;) )
5. I am not a good baker at all, so decorating is what would interest me the most BUT I would think kids might be interested in fun things like donuts, cinamon rolls, maybe making candies or chocolate.

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels