Monday, November 21, 2011

Cake Pop Christmas Ornaments

It's getting close to holiday time! We've been making plans for breads and pies, cookies and cakes for Thanksgiving. I wanted to share something I came up with for Christmas gifts though.

I love ornaments. I make ornament and light bulb Christmas cookies and had to try something with cake pops! Here they are!



Aren't they super cute! I love them! These are cake pops dipped in milk chocolate. They are then dusted with glittery luster dust. The top is a mini Reese's dusted in silver or golf luster dust.

The box makes the perfect gift for coworkers, neighbors, teachers, your mail carrier.... you name it. You get four cake pops in the box with tissue paper and tied with a ribbon on top. Add a tag and you are done!

Everyone have a blessed Thanksgiving! Enjoy your families!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels