Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Birthday!

Who doesn't love planning a first birthday party? OK so it might be a party more for the parents than the child. The little one won't remember it... or so I hear. ;) I love planning parties for my kids and first birthdays are extra fun because well, it's the first.

I like to celebrate first birthdays with my custumers too. I provide a free smash cake when a first birthday cake is ordered. I love getting to provide my own special gift for the birthday kiddo. I like to create them to match the main cake and I love to see pictures after the party of the smashing. (hint hint)

Here are a few pictures of some of my cakes with their matching smash cakes.








1 comments:

Yvonne Donaldson said...

They were all wonderful. My favorite is the one with the jungle animals. So glad to see you doing so well.

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels