Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Going to Convention!!!

I am sure by now you know that every industry or business has some sort of convention. So of course there is a cake themed one! ICES has a huge convention every year. You can watch demonstrations, take hands on classes, shop for the newest cake decorating supplies and meet lots of people. They have a dressy dinner, raffles and prizes and it's a lot of fun. I went to one a few years back when it was in New Orleans and had a great time. Well this year it is in San Diego! I am excited! It's close enough to drive which is what I and my friend Kim are doing.
We have a full schedule with demonstrations, classes, dinners, friends, shopping and even volunteering. We leave tomorrow! I will take pictures and probably share some here. When I get back I will have lots of new things to try out. This is going to be a blast!
I guess I should go pack something...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels